It’s called a mobile game, of course the game was created specifically to be played on Smartphone devices. However, now it’s no longer because they can already play it on PCs or laptops with the help of emulators.
If you want to play mobile games like PUBG Mobile, one of the most popular examples, then you don’t need to use Bluestack or NOX App Player, but you can use a special Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator that has a slightly lighter performance compared to the other two emulators.
The minimum PC / Laptop specification for running PUBG Mobile games uses this emulator which is an Intel Core i3 processor and is supported with 4GB of RAM. With these specifications, the game playing activity is quite satisfying. Then, what else needs to be set again so that it runs smoothly? Here’s the full way .
Ways to Set Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulators to Play PUBG Mobile
- The first thing to do, of course, must have the emulator first, then install the PUBG Mobile game.
- If so, please open the Tencent Gaming Buddy application first and open the settings menu.
- If you have entered the settings view, the next step is please go to the Machine menu.
- Then, apply settings like this to maximize their performance, and click save.
Note: The following settings are specific to devices that have at least 4GB of RAM and 2 CPU cores. If indeed you have more RAM, you can add more, as well as the CPU Core. Because for the Processor there are several types of cores, there are 2 cores, 4 cores, 8 cores, and higher.
- Then enter the game menu, if indeed the PC / Laptop has a quality graphics card, the GTX 1060 or maybe better, then you can choose Ultra HD 2K resolution with HD display quality. However, if under it HD and Balanced alone is enough. But if it’s still lagging, it’s forced to go down again, but this doesn’t guarantee your satisfaction.
- After finishing setting up the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, close the application and restart, then enter the PUBG Mobile game.
- Enter the settings menu >> Graphics. Please apply the setting mode as follows.
Exceptions , for those of you who like bright mode you can use colorful only. It might be a little sharp in the eyes, but enemies in the distance will be seen easily.
That’s guys the best way of setting up emulator Tencent Gaming PUBG Mobile Buddythat you can try to apply. Have a nice play.